Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, January 01, 1999

Enquiries: INDIA 12/28-31 2004

5 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Any of the NGO's or relief camp require any sort of banners or posters designed for Tsunami Help, please contact me at shyamshriyan@indiatimes.com / shyamshriyan@rediffmail.com.

Myself from India - Mumbai resident, working for Ernst & Young India, want to contribute in some way towards Tsunami tragedy.

Please contact me for the same.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

hai,
iam an Indian citizen,i and my husband has a plan to adobt a child who had been orphaned by tsunami in India.we are residing in bangalore.my husband is a hardware Engg and we have a 16months girl baby.please let me know how i can do this.my emailid is kannanr1974@yahoo.com.i will be more grateful if someone replies me.thankyou

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

hi
i am am medical student and i want to volunter in the tsunami hit areas..please contact me for the same my e mail is vikasdhull@hotmail.com

3:26 AM  
Blogger juliaroberts said :

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:22 AM  
Blogger juliaroberts said :

Hd Wallpapers for free,sorted by categories.Easy to search hd wallpapers for your desktop background.Customize your background with cool hd wallpapers.Mallika Sherawat

7:36 AM